This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password 3.3.1: "1Password.html: No such file or directory"

rbrt
rbrt Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">Console error message, and 1Password.html not updated</div>Hi,

I'm getting this error with version 3.3.1:

8/18/10 8:21:24 PM /Applications/Tools/1Password.app/Contents/MacOS/1Password[545] open on ~/Library/Application Support/Dropbox/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain/1Password.html: No such file or directory

8/18/10 8:21:24 PM 1Password[545] Failed to copy 1PasswordAnywhere file from '/Applications/Tools/1Password.app/Contents/Resources/1Password.html' to '~/Library/Application Support/Dropbox/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain/1Password.html': Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 UserInfo=0x102120320 "The operation couldn’t be completed. No such file or directory"

Both source and destination do exist, and a simple manual cp from the Terminal did update the 1Password.html file to the latest version (I still get the error message every time I start 1Password).

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    edited August 2010
    Thank you for noticing this problem!

It looks like I forgot the expand the ~ before copying the file. We will make sure it is fixed in the next update.