This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

saving log in

von
von Junior Member
edited August 2010 in Mac
Hi I don't seem to be asked to save log ins anymore even though the box is checked in prefs.

This is a recent happening I am using Safari

Thanks

Comments

• Carl
    Carl Just Me
    [quote name='von' timestamp='1282244401' post='9199']

Hi I don't seem to be asked to save log ins anymore even though the box is checked in prefs.

This is a recent happening I am using Safari

Thanks

[/quote]

Click the 1P icon in the browser and make sure there is checkmark next to AutoSave.

If there is, go the preferences in the 1P app, select the Logins tab, and make sure there is a check mark next to "prompt for name to assign newly created logins".
  • von
    von Junior Member
    [quote name='Carl' timestamp='1282253711' post='9207']

Click the 1P icon in the browser and make sure there is checkmark next to AutoSave.

If there is, go the preferences in the 1P app, select the Logins tab, and make sure there is a check mark next to "prompt for name to assign newly created logins".

[/quote]

Hi Carl yes these are all selected,I have not had these problems before or had to ask for help, now two questions in one day perhaps there is a gremlin somewhere

Thanks for your help
  • Carl
    Carl Just Me
    [quote name='von' timestamp='1282254352' post='9212']

Hi Carl yes these are all selected,I have not had these problems before or had to ask for help, now two questions in one day perhaps there is a gremlin somewhere

Thanks for your help

[/quote]

Try this:

1. Type in the username and password but do not click on the login/submit button

2. Click the 1Password icon in the browser

3. Select Save Login

Does that save ok?

Also, if you already have a login saved for the domain in which either the username OR password match then it will not offer to save a new login automatically.