This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Request :Split/Copy databases based on tags

<div class="IPBDescription">splitting/creating a separate database for work passwords.</div>I love using dropbox and 1password to keep my wife and I in sync for passwords. However, I would love to have the same functionality with my coworkers for a subset of passwords.

So the feature request would be to have a separate database created for all logins/accounts that are tagged with "work" or something. Then we could put that in a separate dropbox share for my coworkers and no one would ever need to hunt for a password again. And there would be much rejoicing. It would even be awesome if it everything with tag "work" was in a separate database and not in the original db.

I'm sure it would be non-trivial. Just a thought I had while trying to hunt down and share passwords with the new employees.

Eric Krause

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    edited August 2010
    Thank you for the suggestion!

We were discussing this feature internally for quite some time now. Technically it is possible but we are still looking for the way to make it easy to use.
  • jelaryma
    jelaryma Junior Member
    Not to be a "me too" guy or anything, but "me too". I have logins I'd like to share with my family, but at the same time I have logins that are tied to my work that I am obligated to protect. Being able to share only those that are tagged "share" or something would be good- or perhaps a different 1Password keychain password for different categories of logins?