This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

What's Next?

Gazooo123
Gazooo123 Junior Member
Hey guys, well looks like things are settling down and most the bugs are worked out.

So....What's next? Are you willing to let out some of the future additions to what is shaping up to be [b][i]The PW Manager[/i][/b] on the Android platform?

Thx

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited August 2010
    Hi Gazooo123,

I am glad that you raised this question.

As it stays now, 1P for Andriod does a pretty good job as a 1P Data Reader.

It has been originally designed as a supplement to 1P for PC/Mac application.

I completely agree that many important things can be implemented

to bring 1Password for Android to perfection.(Absolute perfection, as we all know, is a illusory thing and

we all strive to make our applications as close to it as possible...)

In the same time,keep in mind that 1Password for Android is only one of the products being built by Agile Inc.

Future development plans,timeframe and schedules depend on our company's goals and directions as a business organization,

product marketability, user community acceptance, cost consideration and other critical factors.

We will definitely keep you and all 1P for Android customers updated on any future plans, so please stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Gene

[quote name='Gazooo123' timestamp='1282332661' post='9330']

Hey guys, well looks like things are settling down and most the bugs are worked out.

So....What's next? Are you willing to let out some of the future additions to what is shaping up to be [b][i]The PW Manager[/i][/b] on the Android platform?

Thx

[/quote]