This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

How to Login w/ 1PW on Android

<div class="IPBDescription">I have synced my 1PW databut how do I use it to login like on my mac?</div>First, the documentation from Agile was great and the community has been helpful in getting my 1PW setup on my Android 2.1 device. Before I take, let me give a little back in the form of a tip:

Connecting via USB:

If you need to connect your android to your computer via USB and are running into issues, try using debug mode by going to (on your Android device) Settings > Applications > USB Settings.

Now to my question. Ok, I got 1PW setup, my data file transferred over and accessible. However, now what? Pardon, but I am a relative newcomer to 1PW and use it on two macs. The functionality I want from 1PW on my phone is to be able to Fill & Submit my login info (ideal) or at least be able to view my un and password after login. I am hoping somebody can point me to the obvious solution here, or if not then hope agile is working on extending functionality to allow fill & submit on android.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Tela and welcome to the forum !

Once you have your 1Password.agilekeychain folder with all subfolders on your phone's SD card, you can

install and launch 1Password for Android.

You will see a Setup Screen and two options: "Have your data file locally" or "Synchronize through Dropbox".

Select the first option, you will instantly see all files and folders on your phone's SD card.

Navigate to the place where your data file (1Password.agilekeychain) is located. Once you've done that, click the "Launch Application"

button and you will be asked to provide your Master Password. Notice that it is an exactly the same password which you use for 1Password on your computer (PC or Mac).

Once your password is successfully verified you will be able to see and browser all your secure data.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer

[quote name='Tela' timestamp='1283299171' post='10249']

First, the documentation from Agile was great and the community has been helpful in getting my 1PW setup on my Android 2.1 device. Before I take, let me give a little back in the form of a tip:

Connecting via USB:

If you need to connect your android to your computer via USB and are running into issues, try using debug mode by going to (on your Android device) Settings > Applications > USB Settings.

Now to my question. Ok, I got 1PW setup, my data file transferred over and accessible. However, now what? Pardon, but I am a relative newcomer to 1PW and use it on two macs. The functionality I want from 1PW on my phone is to be able to Fill & Submit my login info (ideal) or at least be able to view my un and password after login. I am hoping somebody can point me to the obvious solution here, or if not then hope agile is working on extending functionality to allow fill & submit on android.

Thanks!

[/quote]