This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Strange login behavior

JHP
JHP Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">UserName and Password fill swap?</div>Running 1PW 3.3.1 on Mac. On one website (myprimemail.com) I have a recurring problem with login. I manually fill in the UserName and Password fields, use the "Save Login..." command to record that info in 1PW, and am able to access the site successfully (with the manually entered data). When I use the Go & Fill Login or Fill Login commands, the UserName and Password fields are filled, but with the data reversed (e.g., pwd data in the UserName Field and userid info in the Password field). Any suggestions on how to overcome this bothersome behavior on this site?

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    [quote name='JHP' timestamp='1283446707' post='10368']

Running 1PW 3.3.1 on Mac. On one website (myprimemail.com) I have a recurring problem with login. I manually fill in the UserName and Password fields, use the "Save Login..." command to record that info in 1PW, and am able to access the site successfully (with the manually entered data). When I use the Go & Fill Login or Fill Login commands, the UserName and Password fields are filled, but with the data reversed (e.g., pwd data in the UserName Field and userid info in the Password field). Any suggestions on how to overcome this bothersome behavior on this site?

[/quote]

Hi,

The way the site is designed, it is not possible to fill it in correctly. Right now, 1Password has trouble with some of these kinds of forms where it is missing a specific name variable. We are investigating ways to handle these better for a future release.

I'm sorry that I do not have a better answer for you at this time.