This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Importing Wallet Items?

Is it possible to import wallet items? I have information in CSV format from the program I currently use to store account and card information, and I'd like to import it into 1Password, but it looks like it's only possible to import logins. Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    [quote name='PhiladelphiaPA' timestamp='1283539982' post='10473']

Is it possible to import wallet items? I have information in CSV format from the program I currently use to store account and card information, and I'd like to import it into 1Password, but it looks like it's only possible to import logins. Is there something I'm missing?

[/quote]

Hi,

Depending on the CVS format, we may give you the option to import it into the wallet but if not, it'll be imported into the Secure Note or Logins as you mentioned. Can you tell us which program you're importing from? Other members here may have imported from the same program and they may be able to help.

We are looking into improving our import utilities in the future update to 1Password but I do not have a timeframe and it may be a while.
  • It's a CSV export from the TapForms iPhone app's default "credit cards" template.