This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Login to sites does not work with 1Password yet

<div class="IPBDescription">Login Problems</div>I have 1Password, installed it properly, same for dropbox.

I went to my normal sig-on for my bank, added the first time ID and PW, said for 1Password to save it. Now when I get to the site and click 1P and ask to Fill In it apparently does but my bank does not recognize it.

THIS is a BIG problem for me, because I need to be able to access my bank.

I hope I get VERY FAST an answer how to fix it before I uninstall Dropbox and 1Password.

This is very important!!!!!!!!!!

My e-mail is: Ritter197@Comcast.net

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited September 2010
    [quote name='Ritter197' timestamp='1283956575' post='10693']

I have 1Password, installed it properly, same for dropbox.

I went to my normal sig-on for my bank, added the first time ID and PW, said for 1Password to save it. Now when I get to the site and click 1P and ask to Fill In it apparently does but my bank does not recognize it.

THIS is a BIG problem for me, because I need to be able to access my bank.

I hope I get VERY FAST an answer how to fix it before I uninstall Dropbox and 1Password.

This is very important!!!!!!!!!!

My e-mail is: Ritter197@Comcast.net

[/quote]

Hi,

Did you try to copy and paste the information manually from the 1Password application into the bank site? The bank may be doing something to the input fields that made 1Password fill in the details incorrectly.

Could you tell us the bank's URL, so that we can take a look at it?

Thanks.