This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Improving Secure Notes

JDW
JDW Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">Please add: Bold, Underline, Italic, Color</div>[size="2"]I've been a registered user of 1Password for a long time now and I must say it is outstanding software. The only thing that gets me time and time again is the need to highlight certain things in the text I save in Secure Notes. The only way I can differentiate text is by using all CAPs. But that is inadequate. I am not asking for a full word processor here, but we really do need the basics like Bold, Underline and Italic. And if I could color text (even if I could only choose from Primary Colors), it would be a real boon.

So I would certain appreciate your kind consideration of this improvement.

Thank you,

James Wages[/size]

Comments

• I'd also make use of some basic text style changing in Secure Notes; thanks for suggesting it.

And I'd like the ability to conceal/reveal the text, e.g. add a [b]View > Conceal Secure Notes[/b] command and when concealed tapping or holding the Option key would temporarily reveal the text, analogous to how [b]Conceal Passwords[/b] works.

Also, instead of prepended checkmarks for [b]Conceal Passwords[/b] and [b]Show Item Counts[/b] commands under the View menu I suggest switching to toggling names like [b](Conceal|Reveal) Passwords[/b] and [b](Hide|Show) Item Counts[/b]… and eventually, hopefully, [b](Conceal|Reveal) Secure Notes[/b].
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    Thank you both for the suggestions. We're not currently planning to provide for stylized text in the Notes field of any items but it's good to know that might be useful to you.