This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password (Mac) 3.4 released

Nik
Nik
edited September 2010 in Announcements
1Password for Mac 3.4 is a free update for all 1Password 3 for Mac license holders.

This update includes improvements in the Sync Conflict Resolver and 1PasswordAnywhere, and adds partial support for Firefox 4 beta.

[b]Full Changelog[/b]

[b]New[/b]

[list][*]Greatly improved Sync Conflict Resolver. Now, all the information about the conflicted objects is displayed and the differences are highlighted.[*]Dropbox sync conflicts are now detected and you can resolve them, too.[*]A new menu item has been added to help you: [i]Help > Tools > Find and Resolve Sync Conflicts[/i].[*]Partial support for Firefox 4 beta. [b]Note:[/b] [i]Autosave and HTTP Authentication are not currently available in the Firefox 4 extension.[/i] We are working to restore these features as quickly as possible.[/list]

[b]Changed[/b]

[list][*]Improved support for localisation.[*]Improved French localisation.[*]Generated Password items now have a shorter title to make it easier to tell them apart, especially on the iPhone/iPod touch: the “Password for” bit that preceded the domain name has been removed.[*]1PasswordAnywhere now includes all .css, .js, and .png resources! This means that [b]1PasswordAnywhere can now be used without an Internet connection and offers improved security and performance[/b].[*]Improved date entry fields.[*]We updated our Import Assistant to mention that, as of version 7.1 (possibly earlier), eWallet’s text format has changed. As a result, data exported from these versions of eWallet will be imported into 1Password as a single Secure Note.[/list]

[b]Fixed[/b]

[list][*]The “Show in shortcut/context menu” setting now works correctly with the Firefox extensions.[*]Tabbing between fields in an item’s details pane now works properly.[/list]

Feedback and questions are welcome in the [url=http://forum.agile.ws/index.php?/forum/11-1password-3-leopard-and-snow-leopard/]1Password 3 support forum[/url].
This discussion has been closed.