This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Force close issue

JPinter
JPinter Junior Member
I have an issue with 1Password on my Motodroid running v2.2. When I try to active 1Password after wakening the OS I get a force close message. I press on the Force close button then the 1Password icon again and it opens and runs fine. Other than being annoying it doesn't seem to have an effect on the operation of the program. My thought is that I don't stop 1Password (there's not an easy way to stop it anyway) and after a period of time the program will shut it's self down but the OS thinks it should still be working. Perhaps adding an exit button to the program will solve this.

John

Comments

• Hi John,

1P for Android has a Lock and Exit options.

By default, it goes into the background when you use Back or Home buttons and may be

brought back (with an optional Unlock screen).

However, if you want to exit the app and free your phone's memory, use Menu->Exit option for that.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer

[quote name='JPinter' timestamp='1284549446' post='11214']

I have an issue with 1Password on my Motodroid running v2.2. When I try to active 1Password after wakening the OS I get a force close message. I press on the Force close button then the 1Password icon again and it opens and runs fine. Other than being annoying it doesn't seem to have an effect on the operation of the program. My thought is that I don't stop 1Password (there's not an easy way to stop it anyway) and after a period of time the program will shut it's self down but the OS thinks it should still be working. Perhaps adding an exit button to the program will solve this.

John

[/quote]