This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1PasswordAnywhere not displaying any content/blank page

bone
bone Junior Member
1P anywhere has been working great for many months accessing via Dropbox but just in the last day or 2 it isn't displaying any any content (totally blank page!) - not even the login page. I'm on Firefox 3.6.8 on Windows XP where I use 1Password. And data comes from my home Mac to DropBox which should be the latest 1P and Leopard updates. The page displayed is totally blank/empty but the URL displays as https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain/1Password.html?w= .. with some more numbers/letters after the "=". I logged out of DropBox navigated to the 1Password.html and same problem ;-( Can you help? ... hmm I should check if it works on my Mac with Safari.

Comments

• bone
    bone Junior Member
    hmmm its working from home AOK on Safari. So next I'll try my work PC from home without VPN-ing in to work ie outside the company firewall/content filters ... though I'd expect I would be able to get to dropbox.com logged in content at all if that was an issue. Otherwise might I have deleted or upgraded something in Firefox that's causing the problem??
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, bone!

Sorry for the late reply. 1PasswordAnywhere should work fine in Firefox for Windows.

Any updates on this?
  • bone
    bone Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    [quote name='khad' timestamp='1284945169' post='11544']

Sorry for the late reply. 1PasswordAnywhere should work fine in Firefox for Windows.

Any updates on this?

[/quote]

Arggh .. all good [again] from home at least! Via work VPN or not. So the test is once I am back again in the office in the morning. Though if it fails it clearly isn't 1P's fault if it doesn't work there.
  • bone
    bone Junior Member
    [quote name='bone' timestamp='1284948188' post='11546']

Arggh .. all good [again] from home at least! Via work VPN or not. So the test is once I am back again in the office in the morning. Though if it fails it clearly isn't 1P's fault if it doesn't work there.

[/quote]

Double arggh ... it all works fine at work again. Just ignore me!! ... Very annoying when a problem that was there for >= 2 days just goes away without any understanding of why. But oh well - its working again now.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    If you are anything like us (or Dr. House on TV) you probably want to know the cause, but I am glad to hear that it is working at least. Let me know if you are able to pinpoint the problem.