This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Stay Logged in

fluffylump
fluffylump Junior Member
edited September 2010 in Mac
Hi, I use 37signals suite of products (Highrise, Basecamp, Backpack etc.) and their single sign on ID and pw that works with all the sites/domains. The login ID and pw is nicely stored in 1PW (3.3.1) but the login timesout after a number of hours. There is a 'remember me on this computer' check box on the login page, but it is set to off when I login with 1PW. Is there a way I can get 1PW to set 'remember me...' to on/checked when it fills the ID and PW?

Thanks

fl

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited September 2010
    Hi fluffylump, welcome to the forums!

You might be able to get 1Password to store the value for you by manually saving the Login again.

[quote]

1) In your web browser, go to the site's login page.

2) Holding down the Option key, click the 1P button in the browser toolbar. The menu should show "Fill <login-name>" (not "Fill & Submit <login-name>").

3) Choose the "Fill <login-name>" command.

4) On the site's login page, check that all the fields and options are set up as you want 1Password to save them (Check the "Remember me" box)

5) Click the 1P button again in the browser toolbar.

6) Choose Save Login, set the Action field to "Replace <login-name>", and click Save.

[/quote]

That should work for you. Please let me know how it turns out.

Thanks!