This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

How do you delete an attachment?

I've only been using 1Password for a few weeks now so I'm still getting used to some of the finer points. I was wondering how you go about removing an attachment? I've tried dragging it to the Trash, dragging it away from the 1Password window, highlighting it and hitting delete. No luck! So if anyone can set me straight on what is probably a mind numbingly easy task I'd be grateful. Cheers, Pendimar

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    [quote name='Pendimar' timestamp='1284819741' post='11411']

I've only been using 1Password for a few weeks now so I'm still getting used to some of the finer points. I was wondering how you go about removing an attachment? I've tried dragging it to the Trash, dragging it away from the 1Password window, highlighting it and hitting delete. No luck! So if anyone can set me straight on what is probably a mind numbingly easy task I'd be grateful. Cheers, Pendimar

[/quote]Hi Pendimar, welcome to the forums!

When you select the attachment and press the delete button on the keyboard, what happens?
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    Also what happens when you try and drag the item to the 1P trash (lower left hand column at bottom) not the system trash. (This has gotten a few folks)