This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password crash after moving Data File

Hermann.B
Hermann.B Junior Member
edited September 2010 in Mac
I had my 1Password.agilekeychain stored in Home>>Documents>>1Password.

I wanted to move it back to the default location which is Home>>Library>>Application Support>>1Password.

I used the 1Password>>Settings>>General settings for this:

- selected 'Move'

- chose the new folder for storing the keychain

- selected 'Move to Selected Folder'

Then 1Password started copying the data which was also indicated by an according message window named 'Copying Files'.

After about 20 seconds the window disappeared, 1Password disappeared and had crashed.

I tried reproducing this problem but can't.

Are you interested in the crash log?

1Password Version 3.4.3.BETA-1 (build 30751), Snow Leopard 10.6.4, 64bit enabled.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Hi Hermann.B,

I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Is there a persistent problem or was it a one time crash?

Could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? ([color="#FF0000"]Please do not attach it here.[/color]) This will help us track down the issue more quickly. You can generate the report from 1Password on your Mac by clicking the Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report... menu item and then attach the report in the email to support@agile.ws, be sure to include a link to this thread so we know where to begin.

We look forward to assisting you more fully. Thanks!
  • Hermann.B
    Hermann.B Junior Member
    [quote name='khad' timestamp='1284939701' post='11537']

Hi Hermann.B,

I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Is there a persistent problem or was it a one time crash?

Could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? ([color="#FF0000"]Please do not attach it here.[/color]) This will help us track down the issue more quickly. You can generate the report from 1Password on your Mac by clicking the Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report... menu item and then attach the report in the email to support@agile.ws, be sure to include a link to this thread so we know where to begin.

We look forward to assisting you more fully. Thanks!

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.

This was a one time crash and I'll send you a Diagnostics Report if it turns out to be persistent.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    I'm glad to hear that everything is working well. That is great news!

Please do let us know if you have any more trouble.

Cheers!