This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Failure on Comics.com

dleepenn
dleepenn Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">Cannot get autologin to work on tis site</div>Comics.com gives me a popup window for the login. 1P never asked to created an entry for this and I cannot seem to force this action to be taken. When I create an entry for comics.com, it is taking me to a whole other site. Any way to fix this?

Comments

• [quote name='dleepenn' timestamp='1285509319' post='12051']

Comics.com gives me a popup window for the login. 1P never asked to created an entry for this and I cannot seem to force this action to be taken. When I create an entry for comics.com, it is taking me to a whole other site. Any way to fix this?

[/quote]

Hi dleepenn,

I'm really sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with comics.com. I don't have an account there, but in a test, 1Password was able to successfully save some dummy login credentials and then restore them correctly on command without any troubles.

Could you try saving the login manually by doing the following:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.

2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and choose Save Login.

3. Set the Action field to Create New Login (or to Replace <login-name>, to update an existing Login item).

4. Click the Save button.

This should get you up to and running, you'll need to click the login button on the comics.com main page and then either use the Command+\ shortcut or click the '1P' button and select your comics.com login to be filled.

Hope that helps,