This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Switching

antwolf
antwolf Junior Member
When I want to login to a website on my HTC Evo, I access it within 1Password, copy and paste username and password one by one. Problem I'm having is, when I switch from 1Password to a website using the Home key, I have to logon to 1 Password each time. Am I doing something wrong here, and if so, please let me know what it is. As always, thank you, and keep up the great work.

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited September 2010
    Hi antwolf,

First of all, welcome to 1P for Android forum and thank you for the interest to 1P for Android !

The application is designed the way that each time it goes in the background (by pressing Back or Home key or switching to other application),

the lock is automatically placed on it. When the app is brought back ,password or PIN number (depending on your preferences) will be required in order to continue

working with the app.

This way we provide an additional level of security for the user private data.

This behavior is configurable though, goto Menu=>Preferences and you can choose

not to lock an application.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer

[quote name='antwolf' timestamp='1285680407' post='12240']

When I want to login to a website on my HTC Evo, I access it within 1Password, copy and paste username and password one by one. Problem I'm having is, when I switch from 1Password to a website using the Home key, I have to logon to 1 Password each time. Am I doing something wrong here, and if so, please let me know what it is. As always, thank you, and keep up the great work.

[/quote]