This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Lock with PIN only dims (does not clear) the last-viewed items details behind

Harry Warrior
edited October 2010 in Android
Data behind the popup asking for PIN, login/password, is still readable when the dialog asking for PIN comes up as a modal dialog.

Also the popup numberpad does not fit (overflows, making some digits inaccessible) in landscape mode.

At least undo "the unhide password button" (make it stars I meant) when you switch out of this app.

Of course, I know PIN usage is less secure than master password, but since you provided that feature anyways....

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited October 2010
    Hi Harry Warrior,

Thank you for your feedback, PIN logic has already been reworked for the next release (coming soon), all

resizing issues have been addressed.

Please stay tuned for the application updates and always share with us your

suggestions and recommendations on how to make 1P for Android better !

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer

[quote name='Harry Warrior' timestamp='1286319456' post='12749']

Data behind the popup asking for PIN, login/password, is still readable when the dialog asking for PIN comes up as a modal dialog.

Also the popup numberpad does not fit (overflows, making some digits inaccessible) in landscape mode.

At least undo "the unhide password button" (make it stars I meant) when you switch out of this app.

Of course, I know PIN usage is less secure than master password, but since you provided that feature anyways....

[/quote]