This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

FEATURE REQUEST: Add pinch zoom in Autologin browser

I noticed that the browser, when using the Autologin feature, does not support pinch zoom. Can you please add it? Actually, would it be possible to just launch the full blown, native browser with access to windows, bookmarks, etc? Or can you not fill in forms that way?

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi dmbfan36_23 ,

That is a valid suggestion, however a webview control which 1P4A is using for webform logins is farily limited in the current Android OS version.

Pinch functionality doesn't work well on my Nexus 1 running OS 2.2.1 .

However, screen resizing option is here and works fine.

Of course, webview control has much less functionality than Android browser as of today, I heard it will be enhanced in the future releases.

Alternatively, I would prefer to have an Android browser accepting Javascript injection which I use for setting username and password

but this functionality is not available yet.

If there no need to login, simply click on the URL, it will launch the browser window for you.

Regards,

Gene

[quote name='dmbfan36_23' timestamp='1287104840' post='13322']

I noticed that the browser, when using the Autologin feature, does not support pinch zoom. Can you please add it? Actually, would it be possible to just launch the full blown, native browser with access to windows, bookmarks, etc? Or can you not fill in forms that way?

[/quote]
  • Thanks - it's too bad the the web view control is so limited right now.
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    I completely agree but let's keep in mind that Android OS is sooooo unbelievably young

and is growing sooooo fast !

Hope to see much more nice features in the next OS releases (and, of course, better

app-browser integration).

Gene

[quote name='dmbfan36_23' timestamp='1287165443' post='13354']

Thanks - it's too bad the the web view control is so limited right now.

[/quote]