This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

FEATURE REQUEST: Folder support

On the desktop version of 1Password, I have some folders setup to sort my logins. When I use 1Password on Android, everything is just grouped by type (i.e. 915 logins, 2 identities, etc).

Can we please get access to the same folder structure from the desktop version on Android?

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi dmbfan36_23,

That is a good observation, I need to think about it, I will review how 1P4iPhone presents folders and will

try to introduce break down by folders in one of the future releases.

I personally don't group my items in folders (maybe because my testing keychain is just approx 300 entries of all available in 1P types...), however, if someone has a large keychain

keeping staff organized by folders will be helpful.

I gave lots of thinking on how to make navigation and item retrieval easier, I think Search option and A-Z link help a lot to find correct item.

However,I agree that keeping staff in Folders will definitely be a good thing.

Thank you,

Gene

[quote name='dmbfan36_23' timestamp='1287172487' post='13372']

On the desktop version of 1Password, I have some folders setup to sort my logins. When I use 1Password on Android, everything is just grouped by type (i.e. 915 logins, 2 identities, etc).

Can we please get access to the same folder structure from the desktop version on Android?

[/quote]