This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password is sending an Authorization Header

kopertop
kopertop Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Whenever one of our users is re-directed to an S3 URL (public signed URL) They get this error message if they have 1Password installed:

[QUOTE]Either the Signature query string parameter or the Authorization header should be specified, not both[/QUOTE]

1Password is sending an Authorization header, I'm not sure if that header contains the username and password they just used to log into our system or not, but either way this is a major problem.

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='kopertop']Whenever one of our users is re-directed to an S3 URL (public signed URL)[/QUOTE]

Could you please give us a starting point URL for us to try that exhibits this problem?

[QUOTE]1Password is sending an Authorization header, I'm not sure if that header contains the username and password they just used to log into our system or not, but either way this is a major problem.[/QUOTE]

We'll be glad to look into this issue for you when we get more information. Please describe in as much detail what the user does before seeing this message. Also, does the behavior change if you switch browsers?
  • rsqunit
    rsqunit Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    I am experiencing the same exact issue. What information do you need to look into it?

I am not experiencing this with Firefox and if I turn off the 1Password plugin for Safari the issue goes away. Using the latest version of 1Password.

Thanks,

Wil
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='rsqunit']I am experiencing the same exact issue. What information do you need to look into it?

I am not experiencing this with Firefox and if I turn off the 1Password plugin for Safari the issue goes away. Using the latest version of 1Password.

Thanks,

Wil[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forums, Wil!

For starters, we need the other information I listed in post #2 for this thread: a URL and the exact steps you go thru to reproduce the message.