This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

iOS apps do not yet update 1PasswordAnywhere

FolsomRider
FolsomRider Junior Member
edited November 2010 in iOS
I'm using 1Password/Mac with the keychain on Dropbox. I recently created a new Secure Note using 1Password Pro for iPhone, and the note isn't present in 1PasswordAnywhere. The note is present on the Mac.

I am using Dropbox to access the keychain on the Mac, and am using Dropbox sync with the iPhone.

I've tried using the Mac app to rebuild the Data File, that doesn't help.

Ahh... just tried updating the secure note from the Mac app, and the note is now visible with 1PasswordAnywhere.

So, there appears to be a bug with a secure note being added using the iPhone app.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Hi Rich,

Thanks for making this thread. I had commented on this previously but it was somewhat buried in a separate thread.

There is currently a known issue in which modifications (additions/changes/deletions) of any kind made on the iPhone and iPad are not reflected in 1PasswordAnywhere. This is already fixed in our (private) iOS betas and will be released as soon as it is ready. In the mean time, you will need to modify the items in 1Password for Mac in order for them to populate 1PasswordAnywhere.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you right now, but the next version of our iOS apps will feature full support for 1PasswordAnywhere!

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks!