This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Gmail username field won't work with Login Bookmarklet

hollisb
hollisb Junior Member
I can't get the username field to work in mobileSafari with the 1Password bookmarklet. After entering my Access Code and tapping the appropriate login only the password is entered causing the login to fail.

I have tried changing the user agent in Safari in Snow Leopard to iPhone and the same problem occurs. The problem does not occur with the iPad.

I've also changed the field name for the login from Email to Email Address and username but neither worked.

Does anybody know what's wrong?

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Hi hollisb,

I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I was able to reproduce the issue. Google serves three different login pages for desktop, mobile (iPad), and one specific to iPhone. The 1Password Logins bookmarklet is not filling the username on the iPhone-specific login page as you describe.

We will look into the issue.

In the meantime, please consider using our 1Password iPhone app to log in to the site. You can also deselect "Auto-submit" and then manually enter your username on the iPhone before submitting the login.

I hope that helps a bit. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you at this time.