This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Unsuccessful Install

Yesterday I had to do a hard reset on my phone and re-install all applications from scratch.

Have tried to re-install 1 password tons of time but keep on getting that unsuccessful install message on notification bar.

Any help?

Thxs.

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi Charlie_Parker,

Today Nov 14 I deleted 1P4A on my phone and downloaded it anew from Market, the installation went through without any issue.

However, last month I had a quite unexplained problem trying to download/install 1P4A or any other application from the Android Market !

The application update/install stuck and didn't move for a long time. I found that was a well known issue

with Android Market application and hadn't been addressed yet.(Android Market app is very unstable even

on OS 2.2.1, it crashes so often...)

If you are experiencing the same issue, Go to Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage Applications,

select Market from the list of applications and press Click Data and then Force Stop buttons.

After that, restart the Market application and try to download/update 1P4A again, it should fix the problem.

Another cause of the problem may be that if your phone's OS is >=2.2, 1P4A is installed on your phone's SD card by default.

Therefore, if the SD card is full, corrupted or locked by any other process (usually when your phone is connected

to computer through USB cable), it is not available for the installation manager and the new installation will fail.

Please let me know you find the information helpful.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Gene

Android Developer

[quote name='Charlie_Parker' timestamp='1289745620' post='15085']

Yesterday I had to do a hard reset on my phone and re-install all applications from scratch.

Have tried to re-install 1 password tons of time but keep on getting that unsuccessful install message on notification bar.

Any help?

Thxs.

[/quote]