This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Fluid w/SqueezeBox login, auto-save password won't disappear

lumpy
lumpy Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Strange one for me as this used to work just fine, until I changed the password on my SqueezeCenter (music server by logitech):

When I create a Fluid SSB for my music server at home and launch the application - 1password pops up two windows, one where the music server will load, and one for a user/pass. After entering user/pass and saving, that window never disappears and it is not possible to simply close it as the Red radio button is greyed out. Impossible to quit application normally as well, I have to force-quit it.

I've tried disabling 1pass extensions on Fluid, but that hasn't helped. Any thoughts?

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, "lumpy"!

When you run a Fluid SSB, 1Password doesn't pop up any windows, and it shouldn't ever ask for a "user/pass" combination: perhaps that's an HTTP Authentication sheet you're referring to. Could you please take a screenshot so we can see the problem? You can take a screenshot by pressing ⌘⇧3. This will take a picture of your screen and save it to your Desktop. You can attach it to a forum reply on this thread. If it contains anything that you deem sensitive you can email it to [email]support@agile.ws[/email] and be sure to include a link to this thread so we can connect the dots.
  • lumpy
    lumpy Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Marty, Thanks for the reply. It is an http authentication sheet I'm referring to - and the issue is that the window it appears in never disappears after properly authenticating.

I disabled "Show in Authentication Panels" on my laptop 1password, and that did the trick - but it seemed like odd behavior to me.
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    I'm not seeing this behavior with HTTP Authentication sheets in my SSBs at all. If I fail to provide the correct information, then yes, the sheet instantly reappears but if I provide good credentials the sheet rolls back up and stays out of the way like it's supposed to. What version of 1Password are you using (please check directly from the SSB, not from the 1Password application)?