This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Suggestion Last accessed/used

Haravikk
Haravikk Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hopefully a very tiny feature, but it'd be nice to see in the main 1Password app the last time the keychain was accessed (possibly even a short log?), and a similar last-access/use date for individual entries. The first for the paranoid among us, or even just curious, and the latter would be handy as combining it with a filter option and/or optional column allows you to see quickly which sites you have entries for but rarely visit, i.e - prime candidates for removing your account on that site/service instead.

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    Thanks very much for the suggestion. We'll consider it as we work to improve the application in future releases.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Junior Member
    It's been over a year since the initial request so I would like to request it again. Mostly the request for the last-access date for each login entry so I can purge old logins for web sites/forums that don't even exist anymore.

Thanks
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for bumping this up, Smudge. I can certainly see the value in it. I'll mention it to the developers for possible inclusion in a future release!