This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password crashes iCab

Gnarlodious
Gnarlodious Junior Member
I am getting regular crashes of iCab caused by 1Password. Is there any way to fix it? This can happen at any time, usually when iCab is idling in the background. Should I send these crash reports to anyone? Is there any process sampling or diagnostics I can run?

Sorry, I've been complaining about this for about 2 years and it still isn't fixed.

Comments

• Gnarlodious
    Here is the part of the crashlog:

Thread 0 Crashed:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   libobjc.A.dylib                0x96047edb objc_msgSend + 27

1   ws.agile.1PasswordWebKit       0x151dafab -[OPMenuDelegate menuNeedsUpdate:] + 166

2   ws.agile.1PasswordWebKit       0x151dae64 -[OPMenuDelegate menuHasKeyEquivalent:forEvent:target:action:] + 76

3   com.apple.AppKit               0x955e602c -[NSMenu _performKeyEquivalentWithDelegate:] + 94

4   com.apple.AppKit               0x955e620c -[NSMenu _performKeyEquivalentWithDelegate:] + 574

5   com.apple.AppKit               0x955e5cc3 -[NSMenu performKeyEquivalent:] + 78

etc...
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Hi Gnarlodious,

I'm sorry that you are having this problem. Could you please provide some additional information? What versions of Mac OS X, 1Password, and iCab are you using?

Please let me know. Thanks!
  • Gnarlodious
    OSX 10.6.4

1Password 3.4.4

iCab 4.8.0
  • roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    edited November 2010
    I spent at least a day on this problem some time ago but couldn't figure out what's causing it.
  • Gnarlodious
    This may be unrelated, but there is a prob closing the 1Password query bar in iCab. IF you remember to close it WHILE that tab is open, there is no problem. But if you FORGET to close the toolbar and close the tab ignoring the open toolbar, there is a problem. Upon closing the tab, the 1Password toolbar jumps to the next open tab. It cannot then be closed, as its original window is gone. The only way to get rid of the bar is to relaunch iCab.

If there is any process sampling or diagnostic I can do to help, I will be glad to. I am also in contact with the iCab programmer, so lets hope we can get this fixed together.