This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password won't rotate to landscape mode on iPhone

Dudley Doright
edited November 2010 in iOS
1Password will not rotate to landscape mode on my iPhone 3GS. The title bar (the one with the time, AT&T icon, etc.) does rotate as expected, but the rest of the window does not rotate--it stays in portrait mode. It is difficult to read some web pages in the built-in browser without being able to view them in landscape mode. I'm using 1Password Pro v. 3.5.2, and iOS 4.1.

Comments

• Hi Dudley Doright (love the forum name),

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry your first post wasn't under better circumstances.

I'm sorry for the trouble here, this should be fixed with the 1Password Pro 3.5.3 update we have pending review in the App Store, all being well it shouldn't be too long before it's available and it brings some major improvements to the built in browser.

Thanks for your patience,

[quote name='Dudley Doright' timestamp='1290270537' post='15532']

1Password will not rotate to landscape mode on my iPhone 3GS. The title bar (the one with the time, AT&T icon, etc.) does rotate as expected, but the rest of the window does not rotate--it stays in portrait mode. It is difficult to read some web pages in the built-in browser without being able to view them in landscape mode. I'm using 1Password Pro v. 3.5.2, and iOS 4.1.

[/quote]