This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Suggestion - Frequent Flyer Category for Wallet

This summer I migrated from Splash ID to 1Password desktop and mobile devices. 1Password is truly insanely great and indispensable software. There is one thing I miss, and that is a category for airline frequent flier memberships in the Wallet. Reward Program and Memberships can be used with Tags, but don't quite fit the bill that a specific Frequent Flyer category would. The category could have it's own easy to identify icon and fields could be Airline, Program Name, Member Number, Website.

Comments

• Hi emiron,

Thanks for the feedback, we're actually looking into making it possible for users to create their own templates within 1Password to allow you to add things we've missed off, there's so many different types of accounts, things you have memberships for etc these days that we just can't add them all.

I don't have a timeframe for exactly when this will be available, one of the big things we need to work on is to make sure any customised templates can sync reliably between all our 1Password apps, otherwise it'll just cause more problems than it solves.

Thanks again,

[quote name='emiron' timestamp='1290686816' post='15920']

This summer I migrated from Splash ID to 1Password desktop and mobile devices. 1Password is truly insanely great and indispensable software. There is one thing I miss, and that is a category for airline frequent flier memberships in the Wallet. Reward Program and Memberships can be used with Tags, but don't quite fit the bill that a specific Frequent Flyer category would. The category could have it's own easy to identify icon and fields could be Airline, Program Name, Member Number, Website.

[/quote]