This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Some login fields not populated anymore

Hi,

I've been using 1Password Pro on both my iPhone and iPad without previous problems.

But after the latest update (3.5.3), I've encountered a problem with the population of login fields.

I have a web page with 4 login fields (username, password, server and database) and previously all fields got populated.

But now, the fields "server" and "database" are populated with my username.

One of the changes in the latest update was:

[IMPROVED] Greatly improved login form filling.

Seems to me, this change has caused a problem for me.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, PelleB!

Could you please provide the URL?

Thanks!
  • Here's the URL:

https://px.sigma.se/login/login.asp
  • khad
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for posting that, PelleB.

It does look like the form gets filled but is immediately cleared. I don't have an account there to test, but could you try tapping the globe icon below the browser window in 1Password on your iPhone and then tapping the arrow that appears in the "credentials curtain"? I've attached a screenshot for reference. Likewise on the iPad.

The site is using some JavaScript "tricks" to detect a literal key press, so while I cannot say whether they have recently updated the code on the login page, it is possible that the change in behavior is not related to 1Password.

Please let me know how it turns out.
  • When I use 1Password to log in, the fields are not cleared. My username is populated in the login fields with the text "Användarnamn" (username in swedish), "Server" and "Databas" and my password is populated in the login field with the text "Lösenord" (password in swedish).

After tapping the globe icon and then the arrow in the "credentials curtain", I get a list of all my logins on the same domain (I currently have 3 different logins domain sigma.se) together with a Cancel button. If I click on the login for px.sigma.se, I get the same login window as before, i.e. my username is populated in the fields for "server" and "database".

If I create a new login entry in 1Password with only the fields "username" and "password", I get the same result as the login entry with the additional fields "server" and "database".
  • khad
    We will see if we can improve this in a future version. Thanks for the feedback!