This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1PW for Android not syncing

chirotor
edited December 2010 in Android
I have been using 1PW on my windows laptop and on android phone. I noticed that my android phone had an old password that I had changed in 1PW so I did a sync. It did not change the amazon password so I did another sync not knowing what else to do. Now I only have one password in my entire android listing. The rest are not showing. I restarted the phone but no difference. I don't know what to do from here. Also, it had been previously working fine. This is a new problem, perhaps with a new update??

Comments

• Chirotor, I hope you won't mind my moving your post to the 1Password for Android forum, where it'll get the expert attention it deserves more quickly.
  • [quote name='DBrown' timestamp='1291744732' post='17074']

Chirotor, I hope you won't mind my moving your post to the 1Password for Android forum, where it'll get the expert attention it deserves more quickly.

[/quote]

Thank you.
  • [quote name='chirotor' timestamp='1291740917' post='17064']

I have been using 1PW on my windows laptop and on android phone. I noticed that my android phone had an old password that I had changed in 1PW so I did a sync. It did not change the amazon password so I did another sync not knowing what else to do. Now I only have one password in my entire android listing. The rest are not showing. I restarted the phone but no difference. I don't know what to do from here. Also, it had been previously working fine. This is a new problem, perhaps with a new update??

[/quote]

Gene Y in another thread answered my question. My keychain was corrupted. I opened 1pw in windows and went to file\repair keychain and then all synced properly. Problem fixed. Thanks.
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi chirotor,

Thank you for the information,I am glad that my advice helped you to solve the issue.

Please feel free to share all your comments,suggestions and recommendations on how to make 1P4A and other Agile Products even better,

your feedback is very important to the Agile team.

Best regards,

Gene

Android developer

[quote name='chirotor' timestamp='1291767449' post='17100']

Gene Y in another thread answered my question. My keychain was corrupted. I opened 1pw in windows and went to file\repair keychain and then all synced properly. Problem fixed. Thanks.

[/quote]