This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Can't find 1Password for iPhone and iPod touch in App Store at Japan

Hi,

First of all, I am using 1Password Pro for iPhone and thanks for very useful application.

I think It's great works you guys are doing!

My question is, I tried to search 1Password in App Store of Japan, however, I cannot find it.

The following is I know so far,

[list]

[*]I can find 1Password for iPad.

[*]From "iTunes Preview" site, click "view in iTunes", iTunes.app starts and says like "Not Available in Japan, Available in U.S.".

[/list]

Thanks,

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, kunkichi. I'm sorry about the situation.

There is a known issue with 1Password and iOS 4.2 which was affecting Japanese users. We really want everyone to have a great experience with 1Password, so we temporarily pulled 1Password from the Japanese App Store. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

In the mean time, you can install your existing copy of 1Password Pro by syncing new iOS devices with iTunes. 1Password Pro is a universal app that will install on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.

Thanks for your patience and support!
  • Kengo SASAKI
    Kengo SASAKI Junior Member
    edited December 2010
    Hi. I'd like you to announce a statement like below publicly, ex. on Twitter or blog. And it will make some Japanese users relieved and it may also keep good evaluation for AWS. Thanks.

[quote name='khad' timestamp='1292178458' post='17417']

There is a known issue with 1Password and iOS 4.2 which was affecting Japanese users. We really want everyone to have a great experience with 1Password, so we temporarily pulled 1Password from the Japanese App Store. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

[/quote]
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    [quote name='Kengo SASAKI' timestamp='1292291489' post='17516']

Hi. I'd like you to announce a statement like below publicly, ex. on Twitter or blog. And it will make some Japanese users relieved and it may also keep good evaluation for AWS. Thanks.

[/quote]

We did tweet this issue so that our followers could know about it. As soon as the root issue is corrected we'll put a new version back into the store. In the mean time, owners of the previous version should be unaffected -- provided their iTunes Library remains intact.