This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Lock when sleeping not working

I bought 1Password this morning. I have it set in the preferences to lock when sleeping. I put my Mac to sleep when I went to lunch, and when I came back, the program was still unlocked. Any ideas what's wrong?

It was definitely asleep; if it hadn't been, it's set to lock after 30 minutes, and I was away for about 40 minutes...

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    That sounds suspicious. Could you please take a screenshot of your 1Password > Preferences Security pane so we can see the settings? You can take a screenshot by pressing Command-Shift-3. This will take a picture of your screen and save it to your Desktop. You can attach it to a reply to your forum post. If you'd rather that the public not see your Security pane for any reason, could you send the screenshot to us at support@agile.ws using Mail.

Please include a link to this thread in your email message so that we can 'connect the dots'.
  • Hmm, it's working now. That's two issues I had yesterday that seem to have gone away today...
  • [quote name='kirkmc' timestamp='1292321013' post='17545']

Hmm, it's working now. That's two issues I had yesterday that seem to have gone away today...

[/quote]

Well, that's good news Kirk, but strange that it would just start working again today. Please do let us know if you have any further trouble.