This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Multiple changes value

tylo
tylo Junior Member
Is there a way to automatically change values of a multiple records in one time ?

For instance, i want to change de value "Display in browser" to never for about 10 records.

Thank

Comments

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='tylo' timestamp='1292323169' post='17554']

Is there a way to automatically change values of a multiple records in one time ?

For instance, i want to change de value "Display in browser" to never for about 10 records.[/quote]

Hi, Tylo!

That is a great question. At the moment we don't have that feature, but I certainly understand how it would be useful. I have a folder for "Defunct Accounts" and it would be nice to just set everything in that Folder to "Never display in browser" in one or two clicks. At the moment, however, I have to go through and do each one manually.

Although this can be tedious, it isn't the kind of thing I need to do often. So I can take care of this kind of tidying things up while listening to music or watching some video that doesn't require all of my brain.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Cheers,

-j