This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Open stored login not only in "Safari"

Hello,

today I installed "Atomic"-browser on my iPhone.

My suggestion: It would be a great feature to have the choice in which browser (Safari, Atomic, Opera...) 1Password is opening the stored URL.

With attached files I can select to open them in "docs to go "or "files" or "good reader" etc...

Kind regards from Vienna, Austria & a happy new year,

Thomas

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='Thomas of Austria' timestamp='1293473817' post='18147']

Hello,

today I installed "Atomic"-browser on my iPhone.

My suggestion: It would be a great feature to have the choice in which browser (Safari, Atomic, Opera...) 1Password is opening the stored URL.

With attached files I can select to open them in "docs to go "or "files" or "good reader" etc...

Kind regards from Vienna, Austria & a happy new year,

Thomas

[/quote]

That's an interesting idea, Thomas. I'll pass it on to the team.

Thanks for the feedback!
  • Hi Rob,

I hope you can translate my idea into action...

Regards,

Thomas
  • Hi Thomas

Well, we can't make any promises, but we're always keen to improve 1Password.

Right now any links you click within 1Password on the iPhone take you to our built-in browser which has the ability to fill your logins, and in the future will be able to do much more too, but we could certainly add an option to open the link in another browser. One downside you'd face is that you wouldn't have any ability to automatically fill your login information stored in 1Password, without copying and pasting from 1Password of course.

Thanks again for the feedback!

[quote name='Thomas of Austria' timestamp='1293526762' post='18170']

Hi Rob,

I hope you can translate my idea into action...

Regards,

Thomas

[/quote]
  • Thomas of Austria
    edited December 2010
    Hi stu,

so I am excited looking forward to the upcomming update....