This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

FF toolbar weirdness

i am using 1password on 2 laptops and using FF.

on 1 of my browsers, the layout of the buttons is wonky.

any suggestions on how to get everything to the left?

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='anson' timestamp='1293683159' post='18278']

i am using 1password on 2 laptops and using FF.

on 1 of my browsers, the layout of the buttons is wonky.

any suggestions on how to get everything to the left?

[/quote]

I'm not sure what to tell you, anson, but I've passed it on to the team to see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks for the report!
  • update:

i just installed a missing plugin that I did not have on the mac with the normal button layout. i now have the buttons on the left on both browsers.

the missing plugin/toolbar i installed was stumbleupon.

maybe this is a bug with more then 1 toolbar installed? can you guys reproduce this? its a bit annoying.

thanks,

anson
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [size="2"][quote name='anson' timestamp='1294115113' post='18476']

i just installed a missing plugin that I did not have on the mac with the normal button layout. i now have the buttons on the left on both browsers.

[/quote]

If I understood you correctly, you're saying that you installed the plugin on the Mac that did not have the problem, and now both browsers display the buttons on the left. Do you mean that both browsers now display the buttons on the *right*? [/size]

[size="2"]

[/size]

[size="2"]If so, I'm not really sure what the problem is, but I was able to reproduce the issue. I'll pass this on to the dev team. Thanks for the report![/size]
  • [quote name='RobYoder' timestamp='1294119523' post='18478']

[size="2"]

If I understood you correctly, you're saying that you installed the plugin on the Mac that did not have the problem, and now both browsers display the buttons on the left. Do you mean that both browsers now display the buttons on the *right*? [/size]

[size="2"]

[/size]

[size="2"]If so, I'm not really sure what the problem is, but I was able to reproduce the issue. I'll pass this on to the dev team. Thanks for the report![/size]

[/quote]

Yes, I mean the buttons are on the right on both browsers now. Let me know if the dev's find a work around or something.
  • chadseld
    chadseld 1Password Developer
    Thanks for reporting this conflict.

I'll have a fix in the next beta (3.5.4.BETA-6).