This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Expiry date on driving licence (driver's license)

<div class="IPBDescription">Setting a day of the month as well as month and year</div>The "Driver's License" template in the "Wallet" vault doesn't allow a day of the month to be entered in the expiry date field. UK Licenses don't necessarily expire at the end of a month as it is based on the holder's birthday.

Further, entering "09 2067" which would normally be interpreted as the end of September 2067, is displayed as "01 09 2067" when saved. This is illogical.

Thank you.

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='ntahall' timestamp='1293988445' post='18421']

The "Driver's License" template in the "Wallet" vault doesn't allow a day of the month to be entered in the expiry date field. UK Licenses don't necessarily expire at the end of a month as it is based on the holder's birthday.

Further, entering "09 2067" which would normally be interpreted as the end of September 2067, is displayed as "01 09 2067" when saved. This is illogical.

[size=2][/quote][/size]

OK, I'll file an issue for the first part - thanks for the report!

Regarding your second line, I can't see that. If I enter 9 [tab] 2067 into the "Expiry Date" field, and save the item, it shows up as "9/2067" in the details pane. Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing so that we can find the issue?

Thanks!