This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Fields do not show data in 1Password touch

macnrg
macnrg Junior Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
I have synced data over from 1Password from Mac, but none of the fields are populated on Touch. I can copy data, but Ican't see anything, i.e. username, server address, etc. ... this is for all items

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='macnrg']I have synced data over from 1Password from Mac, but none of the fields are populated on Touch. I can copy data, but Ican't see anything, i.e. username, server address, etc. ... this is for all items[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forums, macnrg, and I'm sorry you're having some troubles. It sounds very strange that you can copy data from the 1Password touch app but that it doesn't appear on the screen (with the exception of passwords of course: there's a setting for controlling their display). So you can select an item, tap to view it and tap on what appears to be an empty field and using the Copy bubble, then go to another app and Paste the value and you see its contents?

It would help to know which mobile app and its version that you're using.