This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Textareas / Go and Fill Issue

Just noticed 1Password does not store data from a textarea.

Thanks,

JMP

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='jmp100' timestamp='1294244879' post='18515']

Just noticed 1Password does not store data from a textarea.

Thanks,

JMP

[/quote]

Hi, JMP. What kind of data do you need to save from a textarea?
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    What login are you trying to save? What browser are you running? Do you happen to have an URL?
  • Hi Guys, I've been testing the scripts using 1password to save time. I'll PM the url. The textarea data is for comments and question responses. Using firefox, current version.
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    Thanks, JMP.
  • [quote name='jmp100' timestamp='1294330152' post='18558']

Hi Guys, I've been testing the scripts using 1password to save time.[/quote]

Just out of curiosity, jmp, what scripts?
  • [quote name='DBrown' timestamp='1294338523' post='18566']

Just out of curiosity, jmp, what scripts?

[/quote]

Hi Dave, It's a special offers form process for a manufacturer. I PM'd the url to Stefan.
  • I just tested again.. Originally it would not add the values for the textareas set. I opened 1pass and added the textarea's names and values manually and saved. I auto filled the fields, they all filled except the textareas. So it appears 1pass is not capturing the textarea data to save and not able to populate a textarea from manually saved data.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    edited January 2011
    Stefan says he'll try to reproduce this when we get back to the office (middle of the coming week). Thanks for your patience!

In the meantime, can you let us know what browser you're using?
  • Firefox, current version.
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    Would that be Firefox 3 or Firefox 4?