This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Multiple passwords for login

frog
edited January 2011 in Mac
My bank requires two passwords when logging in:

[attachment=459:bank-login.png]

But 1Password only seems to allow one password per login. I can see there's an option when editing a login item to add additional fields, but the check boxes for "username" and "password" only let you set one field as the username and one as the password:

[attachment=460:all-fields.png]

So as you can see, the secret password in the "Internet Password" (or "Security Number") field will not be hidden and treated as a password when setting it up this way.

Is there some way to make this work such that the two passwords can both be used + kept hidden/secret?

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    Hi, frog, and welcome to the forums! The best way to keep that second password hidden is to simply collapse the "All Fields" section with the little triangle next to All Fields. It's true that all it takes is for someone to open that up, but they could also look at your first password just as easily. The point is that once you're database is unlocked, the password hiding is only to protect from "shoulder surfers." To protect that second field too, just close the only section where it's visible.

I hope that helps!