This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Lock doesn't turn

<div class="IPBDescription">when signing in on the interface</div>I'm not sure when it started, but it could be after just updating to Snow Leopard 10.6.6, but when entering the password the 'lock' graphic doesn't spin anymore. This doesn't affect the functionality (just the aesthetics), and the program still opens as usual. Just curious - anyone else noticed this 'bug'?

MacBook Pro GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Snow Leopard 10.6.6

1Password Version 3.5.3 (build 30812)

Comments

• thightower
    thightower &quot;T-Dog&quot; Agile&#39;s Mascot Community Moderator
    [quote name='alto' timestamp='1294463823' post='18619']

I'm not sure when it started, but it could be after just updating to Snow Leopard 10.6.6, but when entering the password the 'lock' graphic doesn't spin anymore. This doesn't affect the functionality (just the aesthetics), and the program still opens as usual. Just curious - anyone else noticed this 'bug'?

MacBook Pro GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Snow Leopard 10.6.6

1Password Version 3.5.3 (build 30812)

[/quote]

I am not sure my animations go by to quickly on mine. But you may want to check your 1P preferences under the advanced tab and see if you have checked the box to disable the animations. It could have gotten toggled accidentally or something.
  • [quote name='thightower' timestamp='1294464666' post='18620']

I am not sure my animations go by to quickly on mine. But you may want to check your 1P preferences under the advanced tab and see if you have checked the box to disable the animations. It could have gotten toggled accidentally or something.

[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion thightower, I wasn't aware of that option.

However, on checking I find the lock animation isn't disabled, so that's not it.
  • My lock doesn't turn either (but it does open very quickly so I probably wouldn't notice anyway!). I am on Snow Leopard 10.6.6 and the latest 1Password version. "Disable animations" isn't checked.
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    Thanks for the reports, guys. I've noticed this myself, but I can't guarantee a quick fix. I will pass it along, however.

Thanks again!