This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Safari issue, lost my IP icon!

Hello,

Since I made the last OS X update (10.6.6), I lost the 1P Safari icon. I tried to repair permission, uninstall the install extention, my Safari run in 32 bits mode and I lost the 1P icon in the customize toolbar of my Safari.

What can I do?

Thanks

Stephane

Comments

• Same issue with myself.

I have updated to 10.6.6 and have the latest beta of 1Password and none of my passwords are accessable. No icons in Safari. No contextual menu etc.

I have read the other posts about 1Password getting disabled, but their solutions seemed to be solved by updating to the lastest beta update. I have that, and it is not working still.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gaetano
  • Found the solution here, you need to install beta, no choice!

http://forum.agile.ws/index.php?/topic/2985-missing-1password-button-in-web-browser/
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited January 2011
    [quote name='Rumbleripper' timestamp='1294583872' post='18677']

Same issue with myself.

I have updated to 10.6.6 and have the latest beta of 1Password and none of my passwords are accessable. No icons in Safari. No contextual menu etc.

I have read the other posts about 1Password getting disabled, but their solutions seemed to be solved by updating to the lastest beta update. I have that, and it is not working still.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[size=2][/quote][/size]

Hi, [size=2]Gaetano[/size], and welcome to the forums!

Please uninstall all browser extensions via 1Password's Browser preferences. Then reinstall them, and relaunch both 1Password and Safari.

Please let us know how that turns out!
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='stephane' timestamp='1294700743' post='18750']

Found the solution here, you need to install beta, no choice!

[size=2][/quote][/size]

Hello, stephane, and welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you were able to get the extension working again. We'll be releasing a stable version soon that will include these updates.