This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Error or loses connection

I am running windows 7 home premium with Internet Explorer 8. I have Version 1.0.2.155 of 1PASSWORD.

I have started see two things.

1. after I have been using IE8 for a long while when I hit ctrl \, it appears that 1PASSWORD can not figure out where I am at. I have to exit IE and then restart it then when I go to that page it will fill in the user Name and Password.

2. Sometimes I get the following error.

---------------------------

1Password

Access violation at address 76F36BF0 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address 132BBF78.

OK

The only way that I have figured out how to recoever this is to go to task Manager and to quit IE8 this allows me to clear the error.

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    Updating to our latest beta version might correct this problem.
  • I used the "check for new version" link in the Help menu and it says that I am using the latest version.

do I need to uninstall the program and download it that way?

as I stated before I am using Version 1.0.2.155.

Thank you for your time
  • Also, I paid for use of WIndows 1PASSWORD, should I have a different version to use?
  • Guess I dont get an answer to these. Does anyone know the answer
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    [quote name='Larry in Wa.' timestamp='1294836535' post='18865']

Guess I dont get an answer to these. Does anyone know the answer

[/quote]

Sorry Larry its been running really thin around here most of the team are attending a conference or something I dont get those details Just lowly forum helper here. I do not use the win version but did want you to know your post was seen. Things should be returning to normal soon. I am sorry for the delay just bare with me/us for a little longer.
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    Enable this: File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Updates > Include Beta Versions

Then do this: Help > Check for New Version
  • If Stefan's suggestion doesn't help, Larry, please contact us at [i]support@agile.ws[/i] from the e-mail address associated with your registration (so we can look up your 1Password for Windows key), and we'll see what we can do to help.
  • I followed the instructions and it now updates itself. I will see if that fixes the errors I was getting. thasnk for the help
  • Thanks for updating the thread, Larry!
  • I have been using the program for several days now since updating to the newe version and all is great. thanks for the help
  • That's good news, Larry! Thanks for letting us know.