This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Knox Upgrade License Overritten / Not Accepted

netdoctor
netdoctor Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Knox
I was at version 1.6 and downloaded the newest version from Agile (now that you are the new owners) and when I launched the application my existing Knox license was gone. I re-entered my license and it is showing as not valid.

Now it shows that my trial expired and I can't open my Vaults with Knox.

Comments

• tjl
    tjl Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Your 1.6 license won't work on 2.x. I got an e-mail from Agile with a new license for 2.x. All 1.x Knox licensees were supposed to get one (I think). I'd check your e-mail for a license for 2.x.
  • netdoctor
    netdoctor Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Yep, they sent one. I was filtered by postini as spam.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='netdoctor']Yep, they sent one. I was filtered by postini as spam.

Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, netdoctor, and welcome to the forums!
  • Eric McMillen
    Eric McMillen Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Marty,

I received my e-mail saying that a new license would be e-mailed to me, but I haven't seen it yet; not even in my SPAM filter. Are they still in the process of sending them out or do I need to request a resend and if so from whom do I do that?

Thanks

Eric McMillen
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    Hi Eric,

Send the team an email, they will try to help you out. Include any relevant information that would be necessary to locate you in the database etc..

I am not sure who has the old records AWS or Marko (original developer) but they can look into it.

Like original name, on the previous license, previous email addy, date of purchase etc

SUPPORT at AGILE dot WS
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='Eric McMillen']I received my e-mail saying that a new license would be e-mailed to me, but I haven't seen it yet; not even in my SPAM filter. Are they still in the process of sending them out or do I need to request a resend and if so from whom do I do that?[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forums, Eric. I've just recent your license to you via e-mail. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.