This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

not recognized

Hi all! I've been using 1Password and Knox for many months without any problems. I've stored since the beginning Knox Vault password on 1password. This morning, like everyday i've opened Knox and after that i went to 1Password to get my pass. I've put it on Knox and it keeps giving me the message not recognized.

It's very strange because i didn't change the password according to 1password since 16 october, and i didn't make any changes on Knox.

The only reason that i see it's the file that become corrupted, or something like that.

I have 17GB of work documents in that vault.

Is there anything that i could do to repair the image?

Best Regards. Really need help!

Bruno

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited January 2011
    [size="2"]Hello, Bruno, and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances.[/size]

[size="2"]If you've had Knox set to backup your vault regularly, you should be able to easily restore it from a backup. To restore a Knox vault, open the Knox Preferences to the Backups pane and click on the Restore Vaults… button. In the resulting Restore window select the vault you with to restore and click the Restore Selected Backups button. If you have moved the vault backup from the configured location you can click on the Manually… button and use the file browser to locate the backup.[/size]

[size="2"]Let me know how it turns out.[/size]