This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Request: Column settings for several categories/collections

In 1Password, every collection of items, such as a folder or a set of items with a certain tag, seems to have its own column settings, such as which columns to display and their widths. I want to have the same column settings for ALL collections, i.e in my case for all tag collections. However, it does not seem to be possible to change the column settings for more than one collection at a time? Is there a way? If not, I want that as a feature request.

PS: I searched the forums for this issue to see if it was already discussed, but I did not find any entry on this.

Comments

• [quote name='Harald' timestamp='1294925347' post='18918']

However, it does not seem to be possible to change the column settings for more than one collection at a time? Is there a way?[/quote]

I don't see any way to do it. Never felt a need for that in 1P but I've sure wanted to do it with multiple iTunes playlists instead of changing viewed columns for each one separately.
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='Harald' timestamp='1294925347' post='18918']

In 1Password, every collection of items, such as a folder or a set of items with a certain tag, seems to have its own column settings, such as which columns to display and their widths. I want to have the same column settings for ALL collections, i.e in my case for all tag collections. However, it does not seem to be possible to change the column settings for more than one collection at a time? Is there a way? If not, I want that as a feature request.

PS: I searched the forums for this issue to see if it was already discussed, but I did not find any entry on this.

[/quote]

Every folder has the same column settings, and modifying the settings of one folder will modify the others also. You are correct, however, that tags do not behave this way. Thanks for the report!