This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Moving data file

Newbie here. I wanted to sync my Mac with an IPAD using Dropbox. When I tried to open DB, an error message stating that a problem loading the 1P data file appeared each time I clicked on 1P on the ipad. I downloaded the latest version and rebooted each device. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    [quote name='Alan Beck' timestamp='1295011550' post='18977']

Newbie here. I wanted to sync my Mac with an IPAD using Dropbox. When I tried to open DB, an error message stating that a problem loading the 1P data file appeared each time I clicked on 1P on the ipad. I downloaded the latest version and rebooted each device. Any help is appreciated.

[/quote]

Alan

Im not sure was the upload to the DB servers complete. I highly suspect this is the culprit. If your not familiar then look for the green check mark on the DB icon in your menubar. Let it finish if it hasnt. You may also need to reset 1p on the iPad. I am not realy familiar with that version. Easiest way arguably is delete the app from your iPad and then sync w iTunes and read add it back to the iPad and just start over.

PS also check the post I made in the lounge about the Dropbox blog and dropbox quest starting tomorrow you get 1 extra gb added to your total if you just finish the game.
  • [quote name='thightower' timestamp='1295013775' post='18978']

Alan

Im not sure was the upload to the DB servers complete. I highly suspect this is the culprit. If your not familiar then look for the green check mark on the DB icon in your menubar. Let it finish if it hasnt. You may also need to reset 1p on the iPad. I am not realy familiar with that version. Easiest way arguably is delete the app from your iPad and then sync w iTunes and read add it back to the iPad and just start over.

PS also check the post I made in the lounge about the Dropbox blog and dropbox quest starting tomorrow you get 1 extra gb added to your total if you just finish the game.

[/quote]

Thank You for the reply. I did as you suggested, with no luck. I get the same error message.