This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Exclude Generated Passwords from Search

invictus26
invictus26 Junior Member
I always get a ton of generated passwords whenever I search for something, and I was wondering if there's a way to exclude generated passwords from search results. I know I can select a category in the sidebar, but I'd like to be able to search all categories at once. If this isn't possible, I'd like to request the option. Thanks!

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    [quote name='invictus26' timestamp='1295157024' post='19061']

I always get a ton of generated passwords whenever I search for something, and I was wondering if there's a way to exclude generated passwords from search results. I know I can select a category in the sidebar, but I'd like to be able to search all categories at once. If this isn't possible, I'd like to request the option. Thanks!

[/quote]

Sure! When you search, just click the + button, and set the condition to "Kind is not Password". If you'd like a more permanent solution, you can create a new smart folder with "Kind is not Password" as the only condition, and search in that smart folder only by choosing "Selected Section" when you search.

I hope that helps!