This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

More Control of URL Matching

invictus26
invictus26 Junior Member
Hi, I would like to have more control over how URLs are matched with logins. The problem is that I work at a university, so many of the sites I access have the same domain. I would like to have the option to specify the exact URL that each login applies to. There could also be wildcard characters to give even finer control. This would save a lot of time picking the correct login for each site. Thanks!

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    Thanks for the feedback!

I usually hear the reverse of this, that people would like their login available on more than one domain, but I can see how what you mentioned would be useful, too. Note that if one Login item's URL matches a certain website's exactly, then it will be the preferred Login when you visit that page.
  • I would also like this feature. I would very much like to precisely match subdomain urls using wildcards.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, joshrivers! Thanks for asking about this. I will pass your request along to the developers. We have been making some changes to the URL matching scheme in the latest Safari 5.1 extension which should help. When you install Safari 5.1, I'd love to know if that improves things for you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers!