This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Columns in record list duplicate themselves

Hi - I've just had something strange happening in 1Password and I'm reporting it as it happened for the 2nd time now.

I'm currently going through all my logins and update the "All Fields" section by visiting the associated website and then choose "Save Login..." from the 1Password contextual menu (right click). During this period the currently selected record in 1Password disappears and therefore I click into the record list frame in 1Password to navigate back to the updated record. But when clicking into the 1Password window all columns get duplicated (see attached).

I think it has something to do how quickly you click into the window after selecting "Save Login...". The duplication happened when I clicked very quickly into the window.

Cheers

Michael

Comments

• Attaching 1P-double-columns-110118.png
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    Thanks for the report, Michael! That is very strange, and I'll make sure the devs see this.
  • [quote name='RobYoder' timestamp='1295382916' post='19175']

Thanks for the report, Michael! That is very strange, and I'll make sure the devs see this.

[/quote]

Great - one more bit of info. When I cleaned up the columns I right clicked on the column title bar to see the list of columns with the tick marks for the visible ones. That list contained only 1 set of column names, i.e. no duplicates. And when I deleted, say "Tag", it removed both Tag columns from the window.